Monday, April 4, 2011

Crocodile Stitch

Crocodile Stitch shawl
I have completed a few more rows of this shawl while at Ashley's and Nicole's moving house for them.
I was not able to help much soI sat in my folding chair supervising and crocheting. 

I think I will be able to teach this stitch at the retreat. All you have to know how to do is trebles or Double crochet  depending what country you are from.In Australia we call a dc a treble and a dc is a single crochet it can get confusing if you a new to American pattern because all Australian patterns use terms from England.I think it is worth finishing even if I don't need it and was only doing it to learn a new stitch.

No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...