Saturday, March 12, 2011

Crocodile Stitch

Crocodile Stitch
Yesterday while looking at patterns on Ravelry I can across a shawl crocheted in this wonderful loopy looking stitch so I went to the buy section on Ravelry and it took me to the etsy page for the seller. Once there I found she had a special if you brought two patterns it was only $8 dollars. I had to register   because I have never brought anything from etsy but now I can even start my own shop when I get good enough. So I used Paypal and with in about an hour I had the two patterns in my inbox. I had to give it a go right away and here is my first attempt. I just love how it looks and it will be so warm.here is the link so you can see the other things she has made using the same stitch. http://www.etsy.com/shop/bonitapatterns

No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...